Want to join the Party?
Eventures is searching for an Event Coordinator who has experience in event management and execution; with one to three years of demonstrated skill supporting events that inspire and captivates audiences, achieves client-identified goals, and provides measurable results.
Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Supports the planning and execution of multiple events ranging in size from intimate events to larger scale events.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Eventures team and key partners, and positively manages day to day communication with both internal staff and colleagues and external partners and vendors.
- Communicates and organizes clearly and efficiently to each project team member on defined tasks assigned.
- Thinks creatively and strategically with an emphasis on customer services to meet client and team objectives for all events.
- Industry Skills include:
- Vendor/Exhibitor Management
- Data/Information Management
- Event Technology/Terminology
- F&B Management
- Inventory Knowledge
- Memo Writing
- Note Taking
- Creative Strategy
- Health & Safety Planning
- Technical Production
- Collateral Management
- Proactive on deliverables across multiple projects, anticipating needs based on Eventures’ scope of work and event milestones.
- Possess a true service ethic, spirit of generosity and gracious sense of humor
- Has an ambitious spirit, track record of initiative and ownership of work.
- Works with Eventures’ leadership and operations as needed on special projects as requested
- Accepts follows, and implements Eventures’ procedures and policies
- Takes direction, anticipates, recognizes, and solves problems involving clients and team members
- Supports other Eventures’ team members.
- One to three years of prior event management experience, demonstrating progressive responsibilities.
- A Team Player with leadership skills
- Skilled at project management, event strategy, and execution
- Thorough understanding of all facets of event production
- A problem solver – highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Proficient in various event software platforms.
- Degree in PR, Marketing, English, Hospitality Management, or related field is preferred
- Quality – Production of high-quality work across project deliverables, communication, and team participation
- Vendor Management – Successfully and effectively interact with vendor partners to produce high-quality output and positive working relationships, measured by vendor feedback. Actively seeking, reviewing and when appropriate, utilizing new vendors, venues, platforms, and technology.
- Project Efficiency – Creates and ensures efficient project plans and team utilization of mid-size programs and events measured by achievement or key milestones outlined at the inception of the project.
- Innovation and Professional Growth – Staying connected in the events industry and aware of trends that support Eventures’ ongoing success. Actively seeking out educational opportunities for skill set and/or experience by attending conferences, classes, webinars, shadowing, or networking.